Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Card Promotion!

I have used Shutterfly for storing and printing photos for several years. In fact, looking back, the oldest folder in my account dates back to 2004! I have used them for printing many items, from our "Save the Dates" for our wedding, making a photo book of my trip to Washington DC a few years ago, to the precious photos of our two girls. I have always been happy with what arrives in the mailbox!

This year I plan on using Shutterfly to print our Christmas cards to send to friends and family! They have so many beautiful designs to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites. It will be a hard choice to make.




I may also order my parents a calendar featuring C and J! And later make a photo book of J's first year (and maybe one for C too!)

Now, all I have to do is get both girls to look at the camera...at the same time. Wish me luck! Go check out Shutterfly how bloggers can earn 50 free photo cards.

Disclosure: I will be receiving free photo cards from Shutterfly for this promotion. The above is my honest opinion!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best thing I have seen while I was searching about dos and don'ts in academic writing to write my research paper. I did remind me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete